Saturday 10 March 2012

STEVE THORNE – Crimes & Reasons (CD digipack)

I have a couple of albums by UK progster Steve Thorne and to be honest they haven’t visited my CD player that frequently. Not that they are by any means bad. When I listen to the new album I do understand why. This is very middle of the road, melodic prog with a touch of pop. At times it reminds me of Asia, but in comparison even they are “heavy”. It’s very smooth, a bit too smooth for me I’m afraid. But, like I said, it’s by no means bad. It works really good as background music for me. No thorns (no pun intended), no sharp edges and no outbursts whatsoever.
Janne Stark
Country: UK
Year: 2012
Label: Giant Electric Pea
Link: www.steve-thorne.co.uk <http://www.steve-thorne.co.uk/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're welcome to comment, but I reserve the right to remove any comments without notice.